CL_DTN dll I instructions

Up-date:    (1)  I did an export of all DTN data
in case this whole thing turns sour.  I highly
recommend this first ( see below ).

(2)  I followed the Omega instructions on Regedit
& then finally re-booted.  {Re-boot completes}

(3)  At this point there is Virtually No Data in GS
and pds file greatly reduced in size ( each file )

I then :
(4)  Imported the data that I had exported
in (1) above.  My data is Now Back in GS.
(5) pds file grew tremendously

(6) I then had Charting re-build charts I had Up from
Firday and they are the same ( you must do an
open charts  - - there is No list at this point of what
you had open last  - - it was deleted with the re-boot)
so the " from Last Session"  is Not avail.

(7) I am reconnected to DTN (went to on Line).

Am hoping this works.  There is still Nothing Posted
on Omega ftp & the or_DTN32.dll file is missing.

Keep it up Omega & we'll all switch to TS6  - - sure
right on !  Need some Help, Mark.

Trade Well & Smart,
John