Re: CL_DTN dll I instructions

My sense is that the patch only effects futures data, like last time DTN
made these datafeed changes, so I'm sitting tight for now. My guess is that
Omega pulled the file from the ftp site because they found out it didn't
work as expected. In their infinite wisdom, they can't be bothered to
inform us. Maybe they're planning a late Christmas present later today.