Re: CL_DTN dll I instructions

It gets more interesting. I had occasion to reboot my unaltered TS2Ki. The
GlobalServer came up fine and seemed to run well. Then I started charting,
the hard drive ground for about four minutes as the charts opened and then
I received this error message:

   GlobalServer
   <D:\ordev\server\pds\PriceDataStorage.cpp:2607>
   PDS Error - PDS Encountered a CTree Error.(36)
   <D:\ordev\server\hist_buf.cpp:341>

I rebooted the whole mess again with the same result. I installed the patch
file (or_dtn.dll dated 11/06/01) Omega tech emailed me and tried again with
the same results. I went back to the original dll and made the suggested
registry changes. Same results. Reg changes with the new dll, same results.

The charts look ok, and the server seems to collect quotes (as indicated on
the performance tab). But, looks like Monday is an unscheduled vacation day
for DTN users. Why are we still beta testing TS2Ki when SP5 has been out
nearly two years? I hope Bill and Ralph are having a great weekend.

I just spoke with tech support at DTN and was told that this was the first
they had heard of TS2Ki customers having problems. Everyone having problems
should tell them to kheinz@xxxxxxx tonight. Ken said he would have a
supervisor in tomorrow to look into the problems.