[RT] Ionize Your Trading!

I have come upon some quite interesting and eye opening information about
the effects of "negative ions" in the air we breathe, on our physiological
and psychological well-being.
Most importantly, a relative lack of negative ions (an abundance of positive
ions) cause extra stress, anxiety, fatigue, depression, headaches, mental
slump, etc. among many many other physical and psychological ills. Closed
environments with little or no fresh air intake, air-conditioning, and
especially CRT monitors (computers, TV's) just eat-up all the available neg.
ions and/or produce excessive positive ions.

One can easily see what a huge impact this might have on our trading
performance, especially for those of us that are sitting in front of several
monitors all day and making hundreds of critical decisions.

Bottom line: I am buying an ionizer first thing tomorrow!  :-))

You can check the following link for some more info on the subject:

http://www.bright.net/~comtech/index.html

Regards,

Levent