Re: Off topic The other side Re: [RT] Ionize Your Trading!

Levent:

FWIW, the risk is called ozone.

"Unfortunately, the poisonous gas, ozone, is produced whenever an electrical
discharge takes place in air. Lightning in a storm and sparking electrical
motors always produce ozone. Electrostatic filters and negative ion
generators also produce ozone."

"Dr Sulman's report reveals that the experimenter adjusted to the conditions
until the required results were achieved. Those reports would be excusable
if produced by someone unskilled in the methods of science, but when
published by no less than a professor of pharmacology, one can justly
suspect bias. The results given in these reports are very scrappy, and give
no assurance that the trials were conducted in a truly scientific fashion.
Furthermore, Dr Sulman had an axe to grind, as he is financially linked to
one of the big manufacturers of negative ion generators. Dr Sulman issues
certificates recommending negative ion therapy based on his experimental
"proof' of their beneficial effects. Manufacturers of ion generators use Dr
Sulman's claims as the hub of their sales promotion literature."

[from Chris' reference: > http://skeptics.com.au/journal/neg-ion.htm].
Thanks for the references, Chris.

Don