Re: [RT] Ionize Your Trading!

Positive ions are like teenagers:  they do not stay single for very long before
they have found the positive with which  to "bond".  And there is no shortage of
negative ions.
Nature has this all figured out and it has not been improved on for eons.

Don't waste your money:  buy a present for someone you love... that will
detoxify!