Re: Off topic The other side Re: [RT] Ionize Your Trading!

Chris,

Thanks for the warning.
I consider myself a skeptic too but with an open mind nevertheless :-)
I did read around quite a bit, enough to convince me to give it a try as
most of the stuff I read made a lot of common sense and rang a bell with
personal and/or common experiences (ofcourse I'm not talking cancer cures
here :-))
Furthermore, one has practically nothing to lose by trying (except for the
couple of bucks for the ionizer, which would, at the least, clean your room
of the dust particles :-))
In any case, it is not my intention to get into a big debate about the
subject, interested people can do their own due diligence and decide for
themselves, I just wanted to share the info as I found it highly relevant to
traders' working conditions.

FWIW,

Levent