Off topic The other side Re: [RT] Ionize Your Trading!

Don't forget  the recent warnings to not take trading claims/pattern %s at face
value :)

Sometimes a bit of verification pays off and its so much easier now with the
web.

Another side of the story:

http://skeptics.com.au/journal/neg-ion.htm

Good general site: