[RT] Delta SP 5-25 Chart

Attached is the latest Delta chart for the SP.

I plotted some median lines, hopefully correctly. They seem to indicate a
continuing trend up.

We have also made a very week move (none at all) to the projected medium term
low.

One the intermediate term cycle, it appears at this time that we have
inverted...2 lows in a row with an in between point on 5-21. The stochastic
that I use indicates a potential bottom here and if this is correct, we could
have a good move to the upside towards the next medium and intermediate term
cycle highs due mid June.

It appears the long term cycle high with a central date of mid May is still
pulling this market higher.

This is just my interpretation of the chart.

Please excuse the lines drawn through the daily price bars. That is for
another purpose for something else I was working on.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor