[RT] Double Message Errors!! {01}

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Dear Realtraders </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I have been recieving the same realtraders messages over and
over.&nbsp; Last time I posted a message I got the return error seen below and
my message was also posted many times!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Please forward me the
address where I report this problem.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Patrick.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>================</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>You have sent email to an account that no longer exists.<BR>Please check
the email address and try again. If you continue to <BR>have trouble emailing
this account, which you believe to be valid,<BR>reply to this email, and our
support technicians will be glad<BR>to help.<BR><BR>-------------&nbsp; original
message follows&nbsp; --------------------<BR><BR><BR>Your message
reads:<BR><BR>Received: from waltt3.thetrellis.net (unverified [208.179.56.13])
by mail2.syspac.com<BR>(Rockliffe SMTPRA 3.4.5) with ESMTP id &lt;<A
href="mailto:B0004893632@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>B0004893632@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;
for &lt;tlc@xxxxxxxxxx&gt;;<BR>Thu, 9 Dec
1999 04:59:43 -0700<BR>Received: from REALTRADERS.COM [208.179.56.198] by
waltt3.thetrellis.net<BR>with Novonyx SMTP Server $Revision:&nbsp;&nbsp;
2.19&nbsp; $; Wed, 08 Dec 1999 18:58:47 -0800 (PDT)<BR>Received: from
ogopogo.flash.net by realtraders.com<BR>with SMTP (MDaemon.v2.8.5.0.R)<BR>for
&lt;<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;;
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 18:57:15 +0000<BR>Received: from inteva
(p196.amax34.dialup.aus2.flash.net [209.30.142.196])<BR>by ogopogo.flash.net
(8.9.3/Pro-8.9.3) with SMTP id UAA20323<BR>for &lt;<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;;
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 20:58:31 -0600 (CST)<BR>Message-ID:
&lt;005601bf41f1$550555c0$ca9efea9@xxxxxx&gt;<BR>Reply-To: &quot;Patrick&quot;
&lt;vibri@xxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>From:
&quot;Patrick&quot; &lt;<A
href="mailto:vibri@xxxxxxxxx";>vibri@xxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR>To: &lt;<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR>Subject:
[RT] Gann Astrology Example from 1946 {01}<BR>Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 20:57:27
-0600<BR>MIME-Version: 1.0<BR>Content-Type:
multipart/mixed;<BR>boundary=&quot;----=_NextPart_000_004F_01BF41BE.D5D59800&quot;<BR>X-Priority:
3<BR>X-MSMail-Priority: Normal<BR>X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express
4.72.3110.1<BR>X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE
V4.72.3110.3<BR>X-MDaemon-Deliver-To: <A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A><BR>X-Return-Path:
vibri@xxxxxxxxx<BR>Sender: <A
<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A><BR>X-MDSend-Notifications-To:
<A
href="mailto:listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A><BR><BR>This
is a multi-part message in MIME
format.<BR><BR>------=_NextPart_000_004F_01BF41BE.D5D59800<BR>Content-Type:
multipart/alternative;<BR>boundary=&quot;----=_NextPart_001_0050_01BF41BE.D5D59800&quot;<BR><BR><BR>------=_NextPart_001_0050_01BF41BE.D5D59800<BR>Content-Type:
text/plain;<BR>charset=&quot;iso-8859-1&quot;<BR>Content-Transfer-Encoding:
quoted-printable<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Dec 08 19:58:54 1999