[RT] Re: First and Foremost {02}

Myles,

I guess the answer is in Gann's Natal chart.  To defer to typical astro
cop out..
All those planets in the 9th house pushing him to get answers to his
questions.

The point I didn't make is that Gann used both, astrology and Price-Time
squaring.
If you have the Astrology mastered but not the Price-Time squareing
mastered, you leave yourself vulnerable to Mr. Drawdown, since price has
the tendancy to invert on Astronomical cycles. And is no way predictable
in advance.  Much to the consernation of most Astro Forecasters.. The
standard stupid answer when astro doesn't work is that, "uuuhhhh it
didn't work this time, must be an inversion"..

I questioned Gilmore about the soybean chart in Kaufman's book.  He said
that is what got him started.  His point, which I will reiterate, it was
the squaring of time and price that nailed THE TIME of the CIT- NOT THE
ASTRO in soybeans.  I gather from watching the guy call his trades in
public that he uses  solar degrees as a TIMING mechanism but only as
part of his arsenal of analysis.

So once again. When time and price square then there is a change in
trend, Not before. All else is "Tunnel through your Wallet".

I honestly have no problem with astrology.  It has proven itself to me.
It is the wonderland of Time-Price squaring that holds the second side
of Gann's thesis.
So, at this point in my research career, it is proven to me well enough
that the Gann man had something else going besides raw astro power in
nailing his trades.

Conjunctively,

Don