[RT] Re: Tr: GANN/GILMORE {03}

Hello  Sophie,

>> Sophie,
>> Reply to Gwenn.
>>
>> Gwenn I did not start out as a loser, I have been a winner from day one,
>> that is the point. if you think I am a bastard just go into the pits at
S> the  CBOT  and find out how many pleasantries you get from the guys
S> who  work  there.

Actually  some of the FINEST people who I have met in my lifetime have
been at the CBOT. I have had a local who I know, casually introduce me
around  to  other  locals and they are nice guys eager to help you and
answer  questions  with  honest  brutality! They hide nothing tell you
EXACTLY  the way it is in this game. Now that may not be what you want
to  hear  but  I appreciate them as fellow traders just as others this
list do I also appreciate.

I would recommend that anyone who has is capable, spend at week or two
or  longer in Chicago meeting people in this fascinating industry. The
contacts  I  have  personally  made  have been invaluable to me and my
whole outlook of the business as a whole has changed for the better.

Why? Because I thoroughly understand their jobs and thinking.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx