[RT] Gann Astrology Example from 1946 {01}

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Dear Realtraders and Gann fanatics</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>There have been so many posts about Gann's
astrology methods recently I thought someone might be interested in seeing an
example of Gann's astrology methods direct from his 1946 course.&nbsp; Between
1994 and 1996 I published two books Gann's Scientific Methods Unveiled: Volume 1
and 2. Please note this is not an advertisement as the books are basically sold
out with only a couple copies left.&nbsp; The gif below shows page 7 from Volume
2.&nbsp; This is a self contained example of how W.D. Gann concealed his
astrology methods in his writings.&nbsp; W.D. Gann believed that all great books
such as the bible were written with at least two layers of information and W.D.
Gann wrote his books in this same way.&nbsp; All of Gann's books contain two
layers of information.&nbsp; A first layer of information for the causal reader
which would be the words on the page.&nbsp; And a&nbsp; second layer of
information for the readers who know enough to look up important dates for their
astrology reference. W.D. Gann used the words &quot;natural law&quot; in place
of the word astrology.&nbsp; And he tagged the dates he wanted you to look up
for their astrology reference with the word &quot;natural&quot;.&nbsp; Read page
7 below to understand what I mean.&nbsp; W.D. Gann used the word
&quot;natural&quot; to tag an example of a rye market low where Pluto and Mars
formed a conjunction exactly at the low in both price and time.&nbsp; The books
Gann's Scientific Methods Unveiled: Volume 1 and 2 are about 500 pages of these
types of examples and let me say that this book series was supposed to be a six
book series but changes in my life no longer allow me the time to write.&nbsp;
So there is a lot of astrology in Gann&rsquo;s books.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Why would Gann do this?&nbsp;&nbsp; Because Gann
faced the same problem marketing astrology methods that we face today.&nbsp; If
you try to sell financial astrology products the market is less than one-tenth
the size of the general market so Gann sold non-astrology methods to the public
and used astrology methods for himself.&nbsp; Just like systems venders today
who say &quot;use the best sell the rest&quot;.&nbsp; I know this is true
because over the years I have probably had contact with more Gann researchers
than anyone and I have acquired a good collection of Gann's personal charts,
letters and research-trading notes which have never been seen by the
public.&nbsp;&nbsp; So read the example below and remember, Gann&rsquo;s
writings are jam packed with astrology examples just like this!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>regards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT><FONT size=2>Patrick
Mikula.</FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>
Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\Page7.gif"