[RT] Re: Re: First and Foremost {02}

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML>
Ganns earliest actual mention of astrology that I can find was in 1921
(normally he called it natural law)
<BR>he wrote "7 is the fatal number referred to many times in the Bible
and it is ruled by the planet Saturn........The next important time cycle
is 30 years which is caused by the planet Saturn"
<BR>In 1935 Gann wrote"we have astronomical and astrological proof of the
whys and wherefores and the cuases of&nbsp; geometrical angles...."
<BR>All his trades such as the famous "wheat must trade at $1.20 by the
close of trading on the 30th September" (1909) and his annual forecasts
etc are based on provable astronomical cycles/aspects.
<BR>Re this statement <I>I recently heard the same thing from Bryce Gilmore,
It was his contention that Gann had the price time theory mapped out and
making money before he connected it to Astrology.&nbsp; Gilmore's testing
is that any CIT of major import is nailed by precise geometrical relationships,
usually 3 to 4 or so.&nbsp;&nbsp; Squaringly,geometry..</I>.....
<BR>So Why would Gann bother with astrology if he already had this fantastic
system worked out?
<BR>Myles Wilson Walker.
<P>Don Thompson wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Norman,
<P>I recently heard the same thing from Bryce Gilmore, It was his
<BR>contention that Gann had the price time theory mapped out and making
<BR>money before he connected it to Astrology.&nbsp; Gilmore's testing
is that
<BR>any CIT of major import is nailed by precise geometrical relationships,
<BR>usually 3 to 4 or so.&nbsp;&nbsp; Squaringly,
<P>Don
<P>nwinski wrote:
<BR>>
<BR>> Adam Hefner wrote:
<BR>>
<BR>> >&nbsp; I am not a Gann expert, but it is my understanding that Gann
developed his
<BR>> > geometry methods early in his career, and didn't use astrology
until his
<BR>> > later years......so I question the "First and foremost".
<BR>> >
<BR>> > Adam Hefner,
<BR>>
<BR>>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; My source of information is someone
who was Gann's partner for 10 years and
<BR>> his father worked with Gann before he did. Both son and father were
Astrologers.
<BR>> What is&nbsp; your source of information?
<BR>> Anyone read "Tunnel Thru The Air"? It is a gold mine of hidden Astrological
<BR>> patterns. It tells what Astrological patterns Gann used to trade
the markets.
<BR>> But, you have to know enough Astrology to be able to check out Gann's
dates in
<BR>> an ephemeris. This book has been fully decoded by Bonnie Hill on
video via a
<BR>> lecture she gave about 3 years ago.
<BR>>
<BR>> Cosmically,
<BR>>
<BR>> Norman
<BR>>
<BR>> >
<BR>> >
<BR>> > ----- Original Message -----
<BR>> > From: "nwinski" &lt;nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>> > To: &lt;realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>> > Cc: &lt;realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>> > Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 1999 6:03 PM
<BR>> > Subject: [RT] Re: Gen: Keep it quiet. {02}
<BR>> >
<BR>> > >
<BR>> > >
<BR>> > > Brent wrote:
<BR>> > >
<BR>> > > > I have been reading one of Gann's books I'm astounded by just
the few
<BR>> > things
<BR>> > > > that I've read in the first 50 pages. I have been writing indicators
<BR>> > test
<BR>> > > > these things and I can't hardly believe my eyes. No one must
actually
<BR>> > read
<BR>> > > > this stuff. I never hear anyone talk about it. I'm seriously
thinking of
<BR>> > > > throwing all my old analysis away. I didn't think much about
Gann until
<BR>> > I
<BR>> > > > figured out how to put Gann angles on charts. After that I
could see
<BR>> > that
<BR>> > > > there might be something to it. I'm just dumbfounded.
<BR>> > > >
<BR>> > > > Brent,
<BR>> > >
<BR>> > >&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Just wait until you
add Astrology to your analysis. First and
<BR>> > foremost,
<BR>> > > Gann was an Astrology.
<BR>> > >
<BR>> > > Best Wishes,