[RT] Re: Where are.... {02}

You make one assumption that is incorrect.  If someone is a successful trader,
using Gann or any other system, he will want to be a high powered fund manager
with a gazillion dollars under control.  There are many successful traders that
just want to be left alone, do their thing and be happy.

A sign of success is not being a fund manager, or a CTA managing millions.
Success is being able to do anything you want any time you want to do it.
Everything that is legal of course.  Ira