[RT] Re: First and Foremost {04}

Chris Jackson wrote:

> According to your source, specifically which branch of astrology did gann follow/advocate

Chris,
   The partner (JC) and I did not get into those specifics. He mostly told me about what Gann
did during the time he worked with him. For example, he discussed the famous 1948 Soybean
high which Gann forecasted and published in his writings. You can see this chart on page 202
of Perry Kaufman's 1978 book "Commodity Trading Systems And Methods". You should note the
extensive use of plantary and sign glyphs on this chart and that the intercection of two
planetary paths occured near the high.
    Trying to answer your question, Gann did study with some Astrologers in India, but I
think he primarily used Western Astrology. As for what branch, he obviously used Financial
Astrology and I know that he also used personal Astrology to time his own life events and to
screen or counsel clients.

Cosmically,

Norman