[RT] Gen: Gann, Astrology and why. {01}

Rt's,

I guess that it was unavoidable that the subject of Astrology would come up
with any discussion of Gann. The $1 million dollar question that I would
like to have answered is why did Gann use Astrology? In fact if this
statement (By Alex D. Andresen) is true he didn't actually use these things
in his trading, he used them in his forecasting.

"Gann has become popular because of some his mathematical method of trading
like, Squaring of Price and Time, Squaring of Ranges, Master Charts, and his
Astrological style of trading. Gann studied and used these mathematical
principals but not in his trading, but in his forecasting. Gann was a swing
trader through and through." See this link for more.

http://www.solarmatrix.com/gann/LESSON1.htm

I would have to think that there is a secret clique of Astrology based
traders at each exchange making trades based on Astrology in order for it to
work. That in my opinion is the only logic behind Astrology. If enough
people follow something it becomes self fulfilling. That Saturn can cause
much of anything to happen here is a big stretch for me. I will likely never
believe in Astrology but that doesn't mean I wont pay attention to what
Astrologers as a group are doing.

I'm seeing more and more proof in Gann's analytical techniques. With them I
can't understand why he needed the Astrology.

I sent the information from my new indicators to one of the persons that was
saying that I'm seeing things and he had to agree that the evidence is
compelling.

The only clue I'm giving about what I saw is that it is within the first 50
pages of "How to make profits trading in Commodities a study of the
commodity markets".

Brent

BTW if anyone has any Astrology based indicators that work with TS, that
they want to share, I'd like to have a look. Thanks.