[RT] Re: Where are.... {02}

Hi Scot & RTs,

Scot indeed raised an interesting question.  I don't use Gann, Gilmore,
Elliott Wave,...etc.  Thus, I won't comment on their merits.  However, I
do remember a guy named Jeff Harteam (Hong Kong?) who occasionally put
his Elliott Wave analyses on RT Forum.  I think his analyses are very
good stuff.  And Jeff uses Elliott Wave, I believe.  I hope that Jeff
will continue to put his Elliott analyses on the forum.  I have not seen
them for quite a while.  I do believe Elliott Wave has some merit
because scientific studies show that market prices are fractal.

Mervin

P.S.  I appreciate those who respond to my "Conflict of systems" post.
Thanks!