Off topic : Email

Heck this list we can't even agree on an e-mail product let alone a method
to trade with,  he-he :-)

That said, can someone take the time to summarize the different E-mail
options available and as to whether they all work the same.  For instance
"Hotmail" which my wife uses screens for all viruses first, BUT has to be
manually accessed vs the automatic downloading and notification I currently
get with OE5 (which it would appear to be the hackers favorite).  The
downloading (and notification) is a must with me as I rely heavily on it at
times.

Netscape is out in my book, my bond partner has it and I have not been
impressed as he has stuggled with it at times, but then again maybe it is
just him (the user).  I have also heard (true or not) that Netscape
potentially becoming a dead product with fewer sites supporting it?

My daughter had Eudora and I frequently got failure to deliver notices from
her (not sure if it is Eudora or something else, but it happened with she
was at NW graduate school as she was transistioning out.  I never had that
problem with her when she used OE5 on their system before)?

So the questions I think one would have are:
1.The cost (hopefully nothing)
2. How easy is it to replace OE5 with it (can't afford any problems there,
lets just say I am rapidly becoming computer change resistant).
3. Does it automatically download and notify like OE5?
4. Are there any file size restrictions (AOL has that and have been anoyed
by it in the past).
5. Other benefits (or cons. (The Bat has good security I understand from
ztrader).
6. Do any provide automatic virus protection that would be superior to OE5's
most secure setting (not talking a separate anti-virus software here).

Anyone who "really knows all this" speak up please and thank you in advance.

And also thanks to the indivdual who "thoughtly" sent the "iloveyou" virus
attempt to me in the last 48 hours, under attempted disquise. Sorry I am
very careful about anything I open from someone I do not recognize, nice
try. The mindset of some people . . . . really.
don ewers