Re[3]: Off topic : Email

On Friday, November 30, 2001, 6:21:53 AM, Jim Johnson wrote:

JJ> I just started using Opera a few weeks ago and love it.  Have you
JJ> tried or have an opinion about its email component (aka "client")?

No, I use TheBat. I understand that Opera mail does not have the
security holes that M$ virusware has. I prefer single apps that do one
job well, and don't see any advantage to having an all-in-one app that
does everything so-so. A good description of M$ apps, BTW, given their
"innovation" is just stealing a good idea, and putting a half-baked
version in the OS to drive the *good* software producer out of
business.

ztrader