Re: Fixed: Re: here's an awful spam thing

Bob,

Cute FTP is innocent (see below)

"If there's no file like that, about 52K in size, you don't have the
downloader/installer. (Some may find a 'stub.exe' in the CuteFTP folder - don't
delete that one!) "

This is from the link you provided. So, don't go deleting stub.exe from your
Cute FTP folder!

Michael