Re: Fixed: Re: here's an awful spam thing

No, unfortunately cuteFTP IS spyware - its just that it actually does
something useful as a program which Ezula's toptext does not and therefore
many (myself excluded) prefer to keep it. If you run Ad-aware against cute
FTP you will find that it contains spyware (Radiate/Aureate not toptext) -
if you remove the spyware component then you lose the CuteFTP functions.

There are many references to this on the net including:

http://www.suttondesigns.com/EnigmaBrowser/infospyware.html

Bob