Re[2]: Fixed: Re: here's an awful spam thing

There are lots of free FTP programs, one of them should be able to do
what CuteFTP can do.
I'm only using ReGet 1.8 at the moment but I have found a few of these
useful for different jobs in the past.
Also I don't know if any of these programs have spyware.
NS

AutoFTP  http://www.primasoft.com
AutoNet  http://www.peddat.no/autonet.htm
BrowserFTP  http://www.internetion.net/BrowserFTP/browserftp.htm
Easy FTP  http://www.geocities.com/liquidcoresoftware/easyftp/index.html
FileLink FTP Client  http://www.serengeti.com/ftp-file-transfer.php3
Free FTP  http://members.aol.com/brandyware
FTP Commander  http://www.internet-soft.com/ftpcomm.htm
FTP Explorer  http://www.ftpx.com
FTP Works  http://www.corbanware.com
JFTP  http://www.myjavaworld.com/products/jftp/index.html
jFtpEdit  http://www.keyprime.com/members/dave/java/jftpedit/
LeechFTP  http://linux.fh-heilbronn.de/~debis/leechftp/
Max-FTP  http://www.neotextsoftware.com/max-ftp_default.asp
Net Vampire  http://www.netvampire.com
ReGet 1.8  ( 1.8 the last free version is no longer available from
http://www.regetsoft.com/index.php?l=en  )
RightFTP  http://www.right-soft.com/rightftp/
SmartFTP  http://www.smartftp.com/
War FTP Client  http://support.jgaa.com/index.php?MenuPage=frontpage
W3Filer  http://www.smehrsoft.com/
WS_FTP LE  http://www.ipswitch.com

b> No, unfortunately cuteFTP IS spyware - its just that it actually does
b> something useful as a program which Ezula's toptext does not and therefore
b> many (myself excluded) prefer to keep it. If you run Ad-aware against cute
b> FTP you will find that it contains spyware (Radiate/Aureate not toptext) -
b> if you remove the spyware component then you lose the CuteFTP functions.
b> There are many references to this on the net including:
b> http://www.suttondesigns.com/EnigmaBrowser/infospyware.html
b> Bob