Re: Fixed: Re: here's an awful spam thing

  Its the stub.exe and ezstub.exe files that are part of this
spyware/scumware (I prefer the latter term in this case). If left this crap
can reinstall itself. The link I gave earlier -

 http://www.whirlywiryweb.com/removeezula.htm

explains these files. Cute FTP also has this software in it - a shame since
it is otherwise good software. I found this out after paying for the
registered version - that really makes me boil - PAYING to have spyware on
my computer. It is now off my computer, replaced by freeware.

   Bob

By the way, for those who already have Ad-aware installed make sure you
download the latest update (free) - like virus software it needs to be kept
up to date