Re: Fixed: Re: here's an awful spam thing

> Needless to say there is now detection/protection for *stub.exe in
> place.

Hmmmmm, I found these on my computer. They *appear* to be valid files
and Ad-Aware doesn't flag them. What's the problem with *stub files?

lnkstub.exe
Win95-to-WinNT Migration Dll, Win95 Side
© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

wmpstub.exe
Windows Media Player Autoplay Loader
Copyright (C) 1992-2001 Microsoft Corporation

NAVSTUB.EXE
Norton AntiVirusNAVOptionsStub Module
Copyright (c) 2000-2002 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved.

--
  Dennis