Capitol evacuated amid fire report - 3:20 EDT

Oh well, hope this is not a bear trap for my short trade as if there turns out there is no fire or bomb I'll have to bail -

CNN- Capitol evacuated amid fire report
June 28, 2002 Posted: 3:20 PM EDT (1920 GMT)

Tourists and staff members evacuate the Capitol Friday afternoon as fire trucks arrive on the scene.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- With fire alarms ringing, the Capitol building in Washington was evacuated Friday afternoon.

There was no visible fire from outside the Capitol and authorities were checking the building.

Fire trucks were on the scene, and tourists and staff members were calmly leaving.