the past year

Now that the year is over, I'd like to hear from anyone interested, "What
worked for you in the year 2000?"  It was a tough year for many but some of
the things that might interest readers are;

What stock selection techniques worked or didn't work for you?

What features of Metastock are useful or useless?

What are your expectations for the year 2001?

Since this is a learning environment for the sharing and expressing of
ideas, I hope some of you will be free with your thoughts and ideas.