Re: the past year

Allow me to add one more item as a Suggestion.
[1]  Add  a "Timing Tool"  such
as quick calculation of a 1.618% retracement in "time" from a major low
to attain "turing point dates",
could also employ cycles that a computer can
more quickly pick up, i.e. I'am using a 83 day cycle and 135 day.
Thanks.
Bud Fox
Chris Hengeveld wrote:
Now that the year is over, I'd like to hear from
anyone interested, "What
worked for you in the year 2000?"  It was a tough year for many
but some of
the things that might interest readers are;
What stock selection techniques worked or didn't work for you?
What features of Metastock are useful or useless?
What are your expectations for the year 2001?
Since this is a learning environment for the sharing and expressing
of
ideas, I hope some of you will be free with your thoughts and ideas.