Re: the past year

Thanks for your post.

I would like to see an integration of technical and fundamental analysis. The
old Windows on Wall Street began exploring this path, before it was bought out
and put out to pasture. I'd like to see changes in free cash flow,
price/earnings ratios, curretn ratios and debt-to-equity ratios, and future
earnings projections integrated with the techncial charts. This kind of
"rational" analysis would enhance the product and make Metastock a major force
in the investment community.

I would also like to integrate economic data into the software. MurphyMorris
offers some old data on CD, but a regular integration, let's say, thorugh the
Reuters service would make this a powerful device.

Technical analysis is important, but it is only one part of a vst puzzle. The
more robust the product, the better the decision making proces.