Re: the past year

Hi.
Excellent Question.
I like MS 7.01 EOD, easy charting and several
of the indicators from the Quick list, and also from the Experts.
I the Stochastic and RSI tools in Equis "Expert Advisor.. I use the TUSHAR
CHANDE commentary to attain a quick Fib. 0.618% retracement value.
Didn't work is best described as "not used"...
Most challenging technical that Equis has not
as yet addressed in arsenal of tools is '  Elliott Wave'  Counts.
It could be kept in a simple form as in investments that meet clear wave
count criteria.  realizing that 40% of stocks are not counted well,
or correctly via EW rules.
These are my suggestions.
Bud Fox
Chris Hengeveld wrote:
Now that the year is over, I'd like to hear from
anyone interested, "What
worked for you in the year 2000?"  It was a tough year for many
but some of
the things that might interest readers are;
What stock selection techniques worked or didn't work for you?
What features of Metastock are useful or useless?
What are your expectations for the year 2001?
Since this is a learning environment for the sharing and expressing
of
ideas, I hope some of you will be free with your thoughts and ideas.