Re: the past year

Chris,

> What features of Metastock are useful or useless?

IMO currently the weakest area of Metastock 7.03 is the restriction of only
being able to perform System Test on one stock/instrument at a time. To
develop robust trading systems it is essential to be able to back test them
over many stocks and obtain comparative results. I still find MS a great
charting tool but I ended up buying an additional TA package (AIQ) just to
do the back testing.

I hope everyone is sending their ideas for features etc. to
suggestions@xxxxxxxxx  Remember if we users don't ask we probably won't get!

John