Re: [RT] Virus warning and forecast

On Tuesday, January 09, 2001, 5:33:49 AM, Jim White wrote:

JW> now it is attached.

I hope you realize that it is a BIG no-no to open an exe sent by
almost anyone. Don't know about you, but I would never do that unless
I was absolutely sure who and what it was.

JW> I hope the information is useful to you.

I don't know what's there. :-) Perhaps you could post it in a form
that is safe - say, text for the words and .gif's for the figures.
Both are quite safe and would be looked at by many.

In the meantime, please tell us, in words, what is in there. :-)

ztrader