Re: [RT] KAK Virus and attachments

On Tuesday, January 09, 2001, 4:03:48 PM, George Limberg wrote:

GL> I would urge all RT members to be considerate of the other members
GL> and make sure their machines are kept clean of viruses that can be
GL> passed on to everyone.

If messages were text and .gif/jpg **ONLY**, none of us would cause
any problems circulating virii, trojans, etc. If this is done, I don't
care if the sender has a dozen virii on his machine.

Any chance this could be the list policy? We'd lose very little
content, and this would be the last discussion of virii. :-)

ztrader