Re: [RT] Virus warning and forecast

Thanks for the forecast Jim.
I have been using hotsend (the dangerous exe file) for about a year after
a referal from someone in this group and it is very good. Its like adobe
acrobat reader but self instals if you don't have the software already.I
agree with ztrader about not opening unknown exe files at any time but
Jim did supply the link to the commercial site so you could check it out
yourself if you were worried about it.
Thanks to all the posters for the diverse range of  veiwpoints put foward
in this group and I wish you all a prosperous 2001
Myles