[RT] Virus warning and forecast

I would like to thank those of you that alerted me to a virus on my
computer. I have cleaned the system and installed the patch for Outlook
Express that allowed it to happen.
This is a new computer and my anti-virus program is not operational on D
drive but I will correct that today.
In the past I have always given a Christmas present to this list in the form
of a forecast for the DJIA using my Near Impulse theory. Since my computer
was being rebuilt during the holidays, I was unable to do it so now it is
attached.
I hope the information is useful to you.
Regards,
Jim White
The attached file was created with eFax Messenger Plus, a free program
available from eFax.com. This file includes a viewer for Windows 95/98/NT
users, so just double-click to open it. (Some email software requires you to
save the attachment first.) If you're a Mac user, go to http://www.efax.com
to get eFax Messenger for Macintosh.