Re: [RT] KAK Virus and attachments

And a real pain in the butt for those of us
who do a
lot of communicating in html format and
have to remember
to switch to text to send
something.

That is one reason I don't do much with the
Omega list
'cause that is mandatory there.  In
that case the list
handler kicks out the mail.  On this
list it would have
to be done as a matter of "courtesy" since
there is no
way to force the SENDER to use
text.

HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT TO ONLY RECEIVE TEXT
EMAIL THEN
YOU CAN GO TO THE
EGROUPS/REALTRADERS  SITE AND CHANGE
YOUR "PROFILE" SO THAT YOU ONLY GET
TEXT.

Clyde
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A