  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 9:55
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Re: Breadth data
  Bob,Same thing happened to me - Getting
  shut down on New Years.  It took them two days to get it all right.
  It seem they enable it the box - supposedly to what you are paying for, and
  then you have to call back and tell them it is not all working .  They
  usually get it right the second time.  The gripe I have is they
  do not send out transaction volume for each tick in the electronic futures
  markets.  Example SP mini.  They strongly stated it was not coming
  from the CME.  I ended up speaking with a friend who has BMI and they had
  it, then I spoke with the CME data vendor support person and she sated they
  send it.  Finally after this and three more calls to DTN, they got to
  their 'market data analyst' (?) and  they used a Reuters screen and
  confirmed it was there.  They are 'looking into what is wrong.  Don
  estimated fix date.They have good data and lots of it, once they get
  things right.Just my two cents.JohnAt 03:20 PM