RE: [RT] Re: Breadth data

Not on their
agenda!  I hadn't heard that one.  I just put up their new dish with
the understanding the
new satellite would
have this data because of the bandwidth and the new tick
plant.
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>Jimmy

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: BobR
  [mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 2:03
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Re:
  Breadth data
  I hope they soon get the message of what subscribers
  need.  Cancelling subscriptions and returning hardware is the best way to
  do it.  Over the last year prior to subscribing and times afterwards I
  have had both assurances and denials about this issue from their sales and
  tech people.  The holdups were decimalization, then the new satellite,
  then building their own tickerplant.  Now what is the reason for the
  holdup?  Its not on their agenda from my last call a week ago.

  BobR
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    Jimmy