  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 12:11
  PM
  Subject: RE: [RT] Re: Breadth data

  Not on their
  agenda!  I hadn't heard that one.  I just put up their new dish with
  the understanding the
  new satellite
  would have this data because of the bandwidth and the new tick
  plant.
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>Jimmy

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: BobR [<A
    href="mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
    Tuesday, January 09, 2001 2:03 PMTo: <A
    href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    Re: [RT] Re: Breadth data
    I hope they soon get the message of what subscribers
    need.  Cancelling subscriptions and returning hardware is the best way
    to do it.  Over the last year prior to subscribing and times afterwards
    I have had both assurances and denials about this issue from their sales and
    tech people.  The holdups were decimalization, then the new satellite,
    then building their own tickerplant.  Now what is the reason for the
    holdup?  Its not on their agenda from my last call a week ago.

    BobR
    <BLOCKQUOTE
      <DIV
      Jimmy