RE: [RT] Re: Breadth data

Here is the
enabling code $$$$.  Wonder why they can't see it.
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>Jimmy

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: BobR
  [mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 2:21
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Re:
  Breadth data
  Yep, "not on the agenda", "no time frame for completion",
  last week with a dtn tech when I was finding out why my D8080 was not
  receiving data after New Years, something about an enabling code.

  bobR

  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    Jimmy