[RT] GEN: INTRUST CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION--LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGN

  • To: "REAL TRADERS" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [RT] GEN: INTRUST CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION--LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGN
  • From: "charles meyer" <chmeyer@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:12:15 -0800

Group:

Please find attached; the copy of a form letter that myself and others
are mailing to F.B.I. Director, Louis Freeh.

As the text suggests; this effort is to insure that Special Agent John
Teeling receives the full backing and resources of the F.B.I. in order
to actively pursue all ptentially culpable parties so that everyone
involved can be brought to justice.

The more of these letters that Director Freeh receives the better; so
I encourage you to please write and let your voice be heard.  If
thousands of these letters are received it will reinforce the fact that
we want proper emphasis and attention brought to this case.  Through
one of my contacts, I am also assisting to organize and coordinate
this letter writing campaign with all the Intrust money managers and
their clients.  Please mail a copy of this letter to:

Mr. Louis Freeh
Director, F.B.I.
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC  20535

We also plan to send a copy of this letter to the new U.S. Attorney
General; once he has assumed office.  I'll be sending another e-mail
later on at the appropriate time.

Remember, you can make a diference; and every letter counts.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,
Charles