[RT] Re: Advice Wanted: S&P Training -- Trade Tudor, NATT, Other? {02}

Well you've done a lot already. You won't achieve your target by focusing on it
permanently. Now that you know what you want, LET IT GO. Study now how you can
best achieve that goal. Once you've got the answer, FOLLOW these rules
religiously. And in due time, you'll achieve your targets.

Your question now is probably: What's the best strategy then? Well, only you
can find that. And reading all the books in the world can only give you ideas,
but not what you should do. Only you can find that out. How? By dabbling
yourself. Consider your current trading to be a trial period only. Don't expect
ANY results from it, that is not what you are looking for at the moment. What
you want now is to try various things on a very small scale (trade real small)
until you find things you are comfortable with. Take it from there and finetune
it, polish it, raise it like your own child. One day it is going to be yourself
trading your own tune in the market, even surpassing your targets.

Your current question is now, how do I know this method here is for me? Because
you feel real good with it, don't feal ANY fear. You don't feel fear when you
put one foot in front of you to start walking. But you do if you do that same
thing over a cliff. In trading it is the same, do small things not things that
may put you over the cliff. You will NEVER feel comfortable with things that
put your assets at significant risk. And you CANNOT win if your Self feels
threatened, as it will do whatever it takes to stop that, usually by wiping you
out.

Good luck in your quest,

small Gwenn