[RT] Re: Advice Wanted: S&P Training -- Trade Tudor, NATT, Other? {02}

Don't know a thing about the Trade Tudor program, however traders aren't
made overnight so don't get discouraged for lack of instant success. Like
any other professional endeavor it takes some years of study and practice.
If you have a workable set of techniques then you need practice, practice,
practice. Do make sure you're not trading such a short time frame that you
are attempting to compete directly with the traders in the pit because you
can't. Many new traders attempt to control risk by trading such a short time
frame that they're reacting to nothing more than noise from the pit.

The account appears to be far too small for your goals and the high/low
range tends to confirm it. I think you'll find that most experienced futures
traders (those who don't blow out in the first couple of years) won't risk
more than 2%-3% on a single trade which equates to 2-3 points on a full s&p
and 10-15 on an e-mini. An experienced trader can probably consistently earn
30%-120% annually on account depending upon contracts and time frame.

One other thought ... many of the traders who have been around the longest
use a significant measure of discretionary techniques. Miner's book is an
excellent starting point for discretionary trading.

Earl