[RT] Advice Wanted: S&P Training -- Trade Tudor, NATT, Other? {01}

After having traded the S&P for one-year (a mixture of paper, e-mini's, and
full contract) I've been considering taking
the Trade Tutor program.  I'm also looking at NATT... I've already taken
TCI's $6,000 seminar and have studied
George Angel fairly in depth.

I've had marginal success over the past year... all in all I've made 9.2%
on my money -- that's just counting earnings
and doesn't take into consideration the data feed, software, training,
books, and other expenses.  All and all I'm sure I
must be in the hole.  I'm currently studying "Peak Performance Course for
Traders" by Tharp, and his newest book.  I've read Market Wizards, Trading
for a Living, both Mark Douglas Books, The Intuitive Trader, Zen in the
Markets, Street Smarts, Exceptional Trading: the Mind Game, Dynamic Trading
by Miner (difficult for my right brain to grasp),  etc.

Overall I'm an infant in this game.  I love it though.  My current business
allows me to trade/study all day.... so I'm able to really focus on this
effort.  I know I can succeed (my goal is to net $10,000 per month
day-trading the S&P).  I currently have $25,000 in my account... it's been
as high as $72,000 and as low $6,500.

I'm looking to polish my "edge"... I'm looking to master this art form.  I
love trading, and am very passionate about it.
I'd like to know how to "take it to the next level".  More than anything
I've been working on the mental game... but am
interested in learning and soaking-up all that I can.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.
Warmly,
Brian Keith Voiles