[RT] Re: Advice Wanted: S&P Training -- Trade Tudor, NATT, Other? {03}

Similar experience. Indeed stress is a very important factor after a number of
years. Winning long term absolutely requires some trading methodology that
allows to live stress free in my opinion. For my part, I solved the pb by
consistently trading small size which means I never get attached to the profits
(which are small) or frozen by the the losses (which are tiny). However after a
big number of trades (there are zillions of opportunities every day in the
various world markets), it can really add up.

adding Gwenn