[RT] Re: Advice Wanted: S&P Training -- Trade Tudor, NATT, Other? {03}

Hi All:

I like trading stock options instead of stocks themselves.  I find given a
known trend (such as the bull trend for the last few years), I make more
profit trading leaps calls than normal calls.

On the other hand, one doesn't really know when the bull market will end.

Buying calls in a bear market usually ends in total loss.  Still, so far I
have more gains than losses on leaps calls.

Wong