[RT] Waldo Method--What is it? {01}

RTs,

Does anybody have any idea--what exactly is the Waldo method in TA? I saw a
reference to it by a technician in our print media (I live in India). He
claims that by using this method a technician can anticipate major news
about a security. In the referred case, it was found the news item was
takeover story--the company was being taken over by a major player in the
same industry segment.

It would be very nice if any of you could enlighten me on this matter.

Thanx in advance

Rajat K Bose