Re: Re[2]: Upgrade TS8.0 to TS8.1 Problem

Previously, I deleted all registry items that had TS8.0 in them and
left anything that said TradeStation in the registry.  But that did
not prevent the tsinst10.exe error.

this weekend I'll backup the registry and try your suggestion and see
if that works.

thanks.

Mike