Re: IB's 851.6 TWS

Another fun thing is trying to print out your trade executions for the day. After about 4 tries I still am unable to get it to print the time column. It's like driving on the autobond for the first time.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Cheatham" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ron Cernokus" <roncer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 2:59 AM
Subject: Re: IB's TWS and new drop down windows function

They have a way of messing up upgrades. I had all my order entry macros get
fried last time I upgraded. Another thing, I found that using old java was
better than new...to me the new version's light color is very difficult to
deal with. And it can't be changed other than by reverting to old java.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Cernokus" <roncer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>