Re: IB's 851.6 TWS

Ron,

Even if you configure the the Execution Report window to show the time,
you must still configure the print report to show the time also.  Also
remember to do a File -> Save Settings under TWS to save those settings,
or they are lost.  AND, you must save those settings for every day of
the week for TWS to remember them next week.  It seems that the settings
are stored in files called settings.Sun.xml thru settings.Fri.xml in a
directory under C:\Jts  (mines at C:\Jts\ddigkzztx) and that you must
save them everyday of the week to write over the default settings for
each given day.

It's buggy at first, but it's a step in the right direction.  It seems
that they are adding in flexibility to be able to print reports better.

Contact me privately if you need more help.

Regards,
Mike

"We must be proactive, eternally vigilant, forever fighting,
overwhelmingly clever and handsome." - Robert Love